Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Zachary!!

Jen and Ken had a birthday party for Zack yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Jen had everything decorated in a blue prince theme, including a crown for Zachary. He was really cute. Today is his actual birthday.

It was neat for Anson and I to see how Lily's party is going to go next month. After about 2 hours, Zack started to get tired. We are trying to decide the best time to have Lily's party because I'm sure we'll be in the same boat with her. He handled all the commotion really well considering. The party turned out great. We hope Lily's party will go that well.

The birthday boy playing with his balloon.
We tried to get a photo of the 4 of us with the kids wearing their hats, but it was really hard because neither of them really cared for the hats.
Jen had gotten Zack's 1 year photos taken. He was digging into his "smash cake." Aren't these photos cute?
Blowing out his birthday candle!
Lily Bug eating her birthday cake. It was ice cream cake...yummy!!!
Me and my pumpkin
Daddy and his princess
The birthday boy opening his gifts. The red wagon was from Lily. She also got him 2 books, 2 boats, a truck and some bubbles. He kept going for the wagon, so we think he liked her gift.
Lily bug before we left the house to go to the party. I love her little Capri jeans. I got them at Old Navy when I was in California...I couldn't resist! And her Crocs from Grandma Cross completed the outfit!

1 comment:

ken & jen said...

So glad you guys were able to come help us celebrate! Zack LOVES that wagon! Ken was pulling him around in it this morning - I need to get it on video and send to you. He was grinning ear to ear the entire time! And he had a blast with his boats in the tub last night!