Saturday, April 26, 2008

Biggie Girl Car Seat

Anson and I decided it was time to move Lily up to her big girl car seat! She was hanging out of her infant seat, and we could barely carry it anymore. Plus, Anson weighed her the other day and she's over 20 pounds. So, although the guideline says to keep infants riding backwards until their first birthday, we decided that she's close enough ;o)

We only went for a short ride so I could capture these photos, but she seems to really enjoy it. She looks really comfortable. My parents also upgraded their car seat and say that Lily seems to really enjoy their new seat too!


"Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Cross for my new car seat, I love it!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome my little Sugar Lily!!!

What a big girl!!!

See you very soon!

Love, Grandma & Grandpa Cross